Hop aboard this zodiac dolphin and whale watching excursion for an intimate 2-hour look at Southern California’s year-round whales and dolphins. Perfect for adventurous types seeking a fast and fun tour!
Zodiac Private Charter Rental
Super Fast, Super Fun, Super Close To Wildlife!
- 2 Hour Charter Rental From: 1 - 12 Passengers
- 2 Hour Charter Rental From: 13 - 20 Passengers
- *Extended charter times are available on request and for an additional fee.
Private Dana Point Harbor Whale Watching Cruise
A private Dana Point Harbor charter aboard our rigid hull inflatable (zodiac-style) vessels is a great choice for a small group of friends and family seeking a day of fun, adventure, and wildlife! Whether you’re celebrating a reunion, birthday, graduation, anniversary, or just looking for an exciting opportunity to get up close and personal with amazing whales and dolphins, you’re sure to have a smile-plastered-to-your-face good time! Enjoy Mrs. Capt. Dave’s famously yummy triple fudge brownies during your whale watching charter in Dana Point.
A private boat charter is similar to boat rentals, except with a charter, you don’t have to worry about operating and cleaning the vessel. We do all the work while you sit back and relax! And there is no minimum guest count with a private charter. Want the boat all to yourself? You got it! Grab your GoPro and reserve now!
- On private charters, the suggested minimum age is 4 years old.
- Because of the high speed and fun (but bouncy) ride, passengers should be in good overall health, with no head, neck, or back injuries. If you have any health concerns, please contact us before booking.
- Drone pilots: YES, you can launch a drone during your private charter on our zodiacs.